Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm BACK ...........lots and lots of Polish soccer to update!

Its been a very long time since I have posted anything due to many hours of unfinished work. I just had no time plain and simple. A quick little update and then tomorrow I will get into the meat and potatoes of it all.

As I reported in my top 5 blog for transfers, I was pretty on point.

Peszko has been playing very well, and it could be said that he has helped Koln get out of the relegation spot with his hard work on the wing.

My second place duo of Pawel and Piotr Brozek has not come to fruition as of yet, however Pawel has two nice assists so far and Piotr has played several games. This is a good sign and they need to continue to do work and break through to the starting 11 on a regular basis.

Third place was Kamil Grosicki, who should be number 1 now after scoring 5 goals and adding 2 assists helping his team to the top!

I will end on this short note and I will be delivering some very exciting material in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment